Thursday 26 February 2009

I am NOT an Accident!!

Today has been challenging. And although I have had my doubts, I am now certain that I was NOT an accident. I was planned and created for God's purpose. He put the two people together, and they made me. As much as they might not have been overjoyed at my impending birth, God was, and he loved me already. He had advance warning of my social ineptitude and my total lack of common sense, but he loved me anyway. So much so that he gave everything for ME, and you and everyone else. Mad isn't it?

"While there are illegitimate parents, there are no illegitimate children." We are God's and he is ours. I just can't get my head around such an amazing God. I think in some ways I was trying to rationalise the idea and think of it in human terms. But its impossible. No human could ever love the way that God does. Unconditionally. Its IMMENSE!

I love that, despite whatever circumstances we were born into or out of, God was there. He knew the purpose. He "custom-made" us.

We are a pivotal part of God's plan.

1 comment:

Lettie said...

Your blog today made me smile. I know how hard today has been as a journey, but am so pleased you have been able to reach this amazing point. I also love the bonds within the group and the fact that I KNOW you have been completely upheld in prayer today. As you continue on this journey and keep working out this challenge and many more, hold on to all the support, love and prayers of others and to the awesome God we are learning more about.
With lots of love!!!
xxxx