Sunday 30 August 2009

And so it begins...

Well its all about to start. As of Tuesday I am going to be a part of the Salvation Army's Essential 1 programme. And in all honesty, i'm petrified! Im completely excited...but at the same time, could not be feeling less comfortable about some things. But in all hoensty thats what I wanted. To be taken out of my comfort zone.

The last few weeks have been pretty tough. Loads of things have happened that i really did not see coming. Some of them absolutely rubbish...but others, truly awesome. I didn't think i'd be able to get the money together for Essential, but yet again God proved to me that if I trust him, he provides. People from the Corps in Inverness have been amazingly generous, and in all honesty I definitely don't deserve that generosity. Their actions have humbled me completely, and showed me just exactly how much things can be turned around and changed if they are in Gods hands completely. So in the most genuine way, I am so thankful to everyone.

My family is going through a bit of a tough time at the moment, but im completely sure that God has it under his control.

But yet again i feel like im leaving it all behind. Leaving people I love again and again! I know that Inverness isn't where I should be...but it seems to get harder everytime I leave. But it will come right in the end.

So anyway, i'm gonna leave it at that...stop rambling. But i will be back...as usual!

No comments: